All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

I go to school with you!

I see that it's a collection and I'm not judging you on that. But there's no cohesive glue to place all these scenes together, that alright though. It has excellent character animation especially the box man. I'm interested to see how much improvement you'll make and look forward to more polished work from you!

Jae responds:

thanks.

I like Tacos I like Tacos

There are so many way to tell you why this is awesome, but they wouldn't be enough.

Plenty of people aren't gonna get this one. but they're missing out.

Thanks for this slice of life!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Sweet!

Man, with so many many reviews you've gotten, surely this one will fall through the cracks, and that's fine.

But This is AWESOME!!! I've pondered this phenomenon myself during the 80 times I've played Ocarina of Time over and over. Well done.

But jokes aside, what caught my attention is the character animation, the facial expressions, the physical variety of movements, the comedic timing. You get near full marks in my book. (Far more marks than allot of the crap they force children to watch on television)

If you're not on your way to a career in animation... I'll personally hunt you down and slap you!

Cheers! =)

The Survivor The Survivor

Not bad at all!

The fight scenes were pretty fun, a bit too much inspired by Proxicide's MK vs SF though. And the story and dialog were alittle off beat and tact on. Other wise not bad at all!

khote responds:

thanks.

gun fire tutorial gun fire tutorial

Well

Informative, but not very well animated.

the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome

It's this kind of things that needs to done just a few more times out in the real world. There aren't many music videos that are drawn and unique like this one. But my one comment is that this doesn't properly run right on my computer. This flash needs better equipment to be viewed smoothly.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Exellent

Great little story elements, well drawn characters, wonderful sense of style. You must be a professional in some form.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Sweet

Fantastic Story, Fantastic character animation, truly, the characters shine through. My only advice is to spend more time on the drawing aspect, like the truck driver.

Awesome!