Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64) Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64)

Wow Great!

Pretty good there. I like the build up and variety. But my criticism would be to add a bit more reverb on solo instruments like the piano.

[L3] Odysee Remix [L3] Odysee Remix

Whoah

I was suprised how much I liked it! I'd like to hear the finished version!

Pale Pale

You're what I would call... A REAL musician. Way better than any of the crap they force us to listen to on popular radio. Yes!

Soundshifter responds:

thx man. you shouldn't listen to radio. it's mcdonald's music. an artist makes music for himself or herself. songs on the radio are made for commercial use. there is no art in it. this is why radio music is formulated and has to be "perfect." you can never tell a real artist his or her work is bad because it is a true artwork they created for themselves and no one else. that is why only they can understand it. it is a carbon copy of them. long story short, thank you very much for listening. this is an old piece and is not that well known. thx for bringing it back to life. :)

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

Sweet

This is hilarious! You can do it!

Man With The Machine Gun Redux Man With The Machine Gun Redux

Love it.

Am I to assume you liked 90's dance music too? I just knew I wasn't the only one out there.

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Bravo!

It doesn't get any better than this!

Bezo Bhuddist Chant Bezo Bhuddist Chant

I found this very pleasing

Wow, You did this in 2004 with Cool Edit Pro and a crappy microphone? Dude, that's how I'm making my music right now...

But anyways, I'd bet you're better at this kinda thing by now. I still like it! Gotta learn how to do that sometime!

Sonic | Chemical Recreation Sonic | Chemical Recreation

Absolutely Amazing

Man I love this piece, it hits that right vein. Comes in at all right right parts with the kind of digital synth that bathes the song in the right stuff.

Keep it up!