All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

I go to school with you!

I see that it's a collection and I'm not judging you on that. But there's no cohesive glue to place all these scenes together, that alright though. It has excellent character animation especially the box man. I'm interested to see how much improvement you'll make and look forward to more polished work from you!

Jae responds:

thanks.

I like Tacos I like Tacos

There are so many way to tell you why this is awesome, but they wouldn't be enough.

Plenty of people aren't gonna get this one. but they're missing out.

Thanks for this slice of life!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Sweet!

Man, with so many many reviews you've gotten, surely this one will fall through the cracks, and that's fine.

But This is AWESOME!!! I've pondered this phenomenon myself during the 80 times I've played Ocarina of Time over and over. Well done.

But jokes aside, what caught my attention is the character animation, the facial expressions, the physical variety of movements, the comedic timing. You get near full marks in my book. (Far more marks than allot of the crap they force children to watch on television)

If you're not on your way to a career in animation... I'll personally hunt you down and slap you!

Cheers! =)

Mine Link Mine Link

Not bad

Good scripting, surprisingly fun. Just not as fun to look at, maybe a soft gradient style background of some design and some better exploding animations. Maybe some ambient music?

Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64) Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64)

Wow Great!

Pretty good there. I like the build up and variety. But my criticism would be to add a bit more reverb on solo instruments like the piano.

[L3] Odysee Remix [L3] Odysee Remix

Whoah

I was suprised how much I liked it! I'd like to hear the finished version!

Pale Pale

You're what I would call... A REAL musician. Way better than any of the crap they force us to listen to on popular radio. Yes!

Soundshifter responds:

thx man. you shouldn't listen to radio. it's mcdonald's music. an artist makes music for himself or herself. songs on the radio are made for commercial use. there is no art in it. this is why radio music is formulated and has to be "perfect." you can never tell a real artist his or her work is bad because it is a true artwork they created for themselves and no one else. that is why only they can understand it. it is a carbon copy of them. long story short, thank you very much for listening. this is an old piece and is not that well known. thx for bringing it back to life. :)